Details of our Next Tour
A fantastic opportunity to learn Italian in Vigevano the unique "Città Ideale" that inspired Leonardo da Vinci
Escorted small group tour 19 – 26 May 2020*
*Please note that this teaching holiday has had to be postponed due to the recent coronavirus outbreak in Northern Italy. We intend to offer a rescheduled date just as soon as the Italian authorities have lifted the self imposed ban on movement within the Country.
Spaces Limited so book now
• 8 days, 7 nights in private boutique hotel
• Return flights including checked luggage and assigned seats
• Private bus transfers
• Daily Italian lessons by experienced language tutor
• Guided Visits to the Palazzo, Certosa di Pavia, and Mora di Bassa Mill
• Visits to rice fields and organic wine cellar with lunch and wine tasting
• Full return day trip to Turin
• 3 dinners including aperitif & wine
• 2 cookery lessons, including masterclass with Italian “MasterChef” finalist
• Free time to explore Milan – only an hour by train*
In collaboration with Hayes Travel
Cost just £1,500.00 inclusive of all the above and based on double room occupancy.
For more information contact Sue : 01202 475727 email: firstname.lastname@example.org and for full itinerary click on the following link:
*Due to the nature of this trip, the itinerary is subject to change.